Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas My Tigger...

Dear Papa sayang...

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year
Celebrated with family and friends
Sharing gifts and singing carols
This Christmas I do not wish for much
For the only gift I desire much
Have already been giving to me as such
You have been my husband for this two years
You have shown much to me over this two years
And shared many things together in this two years
So as I look upon the star above
I make my wish from above
A Christmas wish just for you
A wish and prayer that will come true
Your love, you've always giving
Your cares and affection always shown
May you always help does in need
And love does in deed
Wishing you all the very best ahead
And always needing an extra head
Merry Christmas To You
My Sweet Husband



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home