Monday, February 28, 2005

Believe is.....

What is believe???
Believe is....
even you cannot see it
even you cannot touch it
even you cannot hear it
even you cannot smell it
even you cannot taste it
You know that is true
It's real..
Believe is....
if you ask me
to cross the invisible bridge
I'll cross for you
But I won't never ask you to cross with me
I'll ask you to bring a rope
So when I fall, I know you will catch me
Now, will you have little...only little faith for me??
I'll promise you the whole world
I'll promise you I'll be stand beside you
for the next hundred years...

Miliki Aku

Penat dibenakku karena cinta
Bergemuruh di hati sulit terucap
Bila kau ada sedikit terlepas
Walau hanya sekedar berbincang
Tolonglah waktu...beri ruang sejenak
Biar bibir ini bisa mengucap
Miliki aku semampumu
Sebanyak waktu yang kau punya
Aku kan biarkan diri jatuh dipelukmu...
Tak mudah membungkam hati yang kasmaran
Tercemar sudah raga karna cinta
Tolonglah waktu...
jalinkanlah sejenak terpuas diri mereguk cinta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home